Saturday 18 February 2012

How to name your blog?

0 comments

It’s a very difficult to get the perfect name to a blog. A perfect name will boost your blog traffic and thus increases your income. So before creating a blog you need to shortlist the things or topics which you can talk more about. A simple example would be a “Cricket” game which is believed to be a religion around the world especially in India (where I’m from). So in India, everyone talk about “Cricket” game even if they don’t know its rules and regulations. So it would be better to know about your favorite topic or something in which you have a vast knowledge. After shortlisting, I want you to pick any one in which you are very good at. 

            Now it’s time for the difficult part “Naming”. So I recommend you to various tools which can be used to generate a name for the blog. So here are the one’s which I used when I was a beginner.

1.      http://wordoid.com/

Leave a Reply